I went to the Dr. today for my thirteen week check-up. Ben was able to come to this appointment, and even though he only sat in the corner and didn't say a word, it was really nice to have him there. These first visits are not very exciting, but it is nice when you are not the only one anxious when it takes forever for the Dr. to find a heartbeat. After hearing the much anticipated pitter-patter of the baby's heart, the Dr. asked me how I was feeling. I told him that I was pretty sick, and that with Emily it hadn't gone away until the very end. After learning that I am down fourteen pounds from pre-pregnancy, he raised his eyebrows and...... prescribed me antinausea medication!
Oh sweet Zofran and Fenigren! I have been on Zofran for about six hours now and I feel, well not great, but I feel O.K. I ate dinner hours ago, and it still resides in my stomach! I even dinner off with a bowl of ice cream. So bring on the extra pounds, bring on the stretchy pants, bring on the exercise after the baby! It is so worth it.
(I know, lots of exclamation points, but I am excited!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY RASHEL! Congrats on the prego news! Emily will love being a big sister. How far apart will they be? SO FUN! Good luck w/ everything~ Jenn
If this baby is full term, they will be a little over two years apart.
Post a Comment