Wow! Three weeks since my last post! Life has been busy.
Two days ago, May 28th, my WONDERFUL husband turned 31. I know, I know, he's ancient, but we still love him. :) After spending the day with Emily while I was at work, we went to Outback for dinner for some yummy steaks to celebrate, and when we came home he was able to do his favorite thing: participate in a fantasy football draft. Not the most glamorous of birthdays, but I think he enjoyed most of it. Happy Birthday Baby!
Today was officially my last day as a fifth grade teacher. Goodbye pre-adolescent attitudes, hello cute third graders! I am very excited to be moving back to my "home grade". This summer will be fun filled with planning my third grade year again, and changing classrooms once again. (Three rooms in three years, pretty good eh?) But it will all be well worth it.
I am especially excited to spend this summer with my beautiful baby girl. Here's to days of feeding ducks and picnics in the park. I know I will enjoy my 10 short weeks of being able to stay at home with Emily, but Fall will be here before I know it.
Stay tuned for lots of fun summer posts now that I have the time to do them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea for summer! Congrats on finishing up the school year. :-)
Wow, this year has gone by so fast I can't believe your already done with school.
That is so nice you will get to spend so much time with Emily, but it will make it hard to go back.
Post a Comment